Fire Solutions for Recycling Plants
Nowadays, the increase of human population in the world and the consumption of excessive consumption when necessary, recycling has gained importance. Many of the materials used were recycled with the help of various machines and enterprises and started to be used again. There are many different materials in recycling facilities such as bags, glass and paper. Recycling plants, which have a very complex plant system, are highly likely to fire. Especially in warehouses and delivery areas where recycled materials are stored, the possibility of ignition is quite high. In order to minimize this possibility and minimize the occurrence of fires, fire solution systems must be developed and located in recycling facilities.
How to Prevent Fires in Recycling Plants?
Various measures need to be taken to detect and minimize the effects of fires in recycling facilities. The most important of these is fire detection and extinguishing systems. With fire detection systems such as fire alarms, it is ensured that the people in the facilities are informed in case of fire. In addition, in order to extinguish fires, the fire extinguishing systems must be installed in the facility appropriately. It is very important to have a portable fire extinguisher in the recycling facilities and to raise the awareness of the personnel about this fire extinguisher in order to extinguish the fire. In particular, the fire training of personnel is necessary to prevent the spread of fire. In addition, automatic sprinklers or manual extinguishers should be added to the machines. Particularly suitable for machines with carbon dioxide gas systems. This system should provide the necessary gas concentration in the machine and extinguish it with the fire choking method. So, which areas of fire systems and recycling systems are protected?
Which Areas of Fire Systems and Recycling Plants are Protected?
It is possible to protect the following areas in recycling facilities with fire systems.
- Server rooms – clean gas automatic or manual extinguishing systems, detection system
Offices – portable ysc, detection system, clean gas extinguishing system
- Delivery and storage areas – aqueous, foam extinguishing system installations, dry chemical powder or foam sprinkler solutions
- Mechanical conveyor systems – automatic or manual gas extinguishing system solutions
- Electrical and control rooms – automatic or manual gas extinguishing system solutions
- Crushing and separation systems for recyclable materials – automatic or manual gas extinguishing system solutions
- Pneumatic suction and conveyor systems are automatic or manual gas extinguishing system solutions.